Five-star Abu Dhabi resort with a private beach
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
New deals start and end every day.
Our deals move fast – our e-mails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Deluxe room with palace view
A five-star resort in Abu Dhabi, with one of the city's largest private beaches
- In keeping with the United Arab Emirates’ flair for the dramatic, Bab Al Qasr Beach Resort & Spa offers a luxurious stay on the city's famous Corniche. Making its mark on one of the capital’s largest private beaches (140 meters to be exact), this glittering property doesn't do things by halves.
- Guests can dine on a range of delicious dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Artisan Kitchen. Elsewhere, retreat to the swanky Limo Bar for a tipple, chill out in the shadow of palm trees at the Morjana Lounge, or make your way to the pool bar for a swim and a refreshing cocktail.
- In addition to soaking up the Arabian sun on the hotel’s private beach, guests can relax in its Ayana Spa, which sits across two floors and boasts a deluxe treatment menu focused on traditional Arabian techniques, healing herbs and organic ingredients to leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions